BBQ Bobs Buttery Garlic Brisket
Check out this mouth-watering brisket recipe using BBQ Bob's NEW buttery garlic seasoning. Freshen things up for your friends and family with these savory flavors.
Servings: 12 people
- 12-15 lb Brisket
- Spray olive oil
- 3 oz BBQ Bob’s Mad Maddie’s Steak and Burger Seasoning
- 3 oz BBQ Bob’s 7 Bones Beef Rub
- 1 can Campbell's beef consommé
- Set cooker to 275°F indirect
- Use Pecan Wood for smoke (about 3 chunks)
- Trim the brisket removing any heavy fat or discolored meats from the edges
- Spray the brisket down on all sides with olive oil spray
- Shake about 3 oz. of Mad Maddie’s Seasoning on the brisket
- Shake on about 3 oz. of 7 Bones Beef Rub
- Let sit for about 1 hour
- Cook indirect at 275°F for approx. 5 hours or until the internal temperature is 170-175°F and the color is a medium mahogany color
- Wrap in 2 layers of heavy-duty foil and pour in the can of beef consommé
- Wrap tight and place back on the cooker until the internal temperature reaches about 200°F to 205°F (Use this temp as a guide - check for buttery feel or tenderness with a skewer or meat probe)
- Allow 2-3 hours rest in a Cambro or dry cooler.
- Slice across the grain and serve
Tried this recipe?Mention @bbqbob11 or tag #imadethisbob!