Apple Vinegar Slaw
An easy and delicious recipe that is great on pulled beef, pork, or chicken sandwiches as well as a side dish!
- 1 green cabbage shredded
- 1 small purple cabbage shredded
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded
- 2 Gala or Honey Crisp apples julienned
- 1 bottle BBQ Bob’s Apple Vinegar Sauce
- 3 -4 tbsp honey
- Mix all shredded ingredients into a large bowl
- Add the whole bottle of BBQ Bob’s Apple Vinegar Sauce to the bowl
- Mix all ingredients well with a set of tongs or spoon
- Drizzle in honey to taste (Approx. 3 tbsp)
- Allow it to sit for at least an hour before serving
Tried this recipe?Mention @bbqbob11 or tag #imadethisbob!