Perfect Pizza Dough (Cold Ferment)
(24 Hour Cold Ferment Method)
- 13 oz Bobby T’s Perfect Pizza Dough Mix (1 package)
- 10 oz cool water
- Semolina flour for dusting
Prep Instructions for Perfect Pizza Pies
- Start by emptying the contents of Bobby T’s Perfect Pizza Dough into a large mixing bowl. Add 290 grams (approx. 10 oz) of cool water.
- Combine the mixture well. You can do this by hand for 7-10 minutes, or with a mixer using a dough hook attachment for 4-6 minutes on low speed, until fully mixed.
- Place your perfect pizza dough in a covered container or in a dough box with a lid. Let your dough refrigerate for 24 hours to cold ferment. This will ensure your pizza crust ends up with that bubbly, elastic texture you want. It will be worth the wait.
- After 24 hours of cold fermentation, prep a clean, dry surface with a coating of flour. With floured hands, remove the fermented dough from its covered container and place it on your prepped surface.
- Using a dough knife, cut your Perfect Pizza Dough into 2 or 3 equal sections. (That will determine the size your finished pizza crusts will be.) Then form and shape each of your sections into nice round dough balls.
- Next you’ll dust the formed dough balls with Semolina flour and place them in a covered container or dough proofing box once more, 6 inches apart.
- Allow the dough balls to proof for another 4-5 hours at room temperature. Make sure they’re covered.
- Here’s where it gets interesting. Coat your hands and work surface with flour and begin to stretch the dough balls to form your pizza crust. You’ll feel like an authentic Italian pizzaiolo.
- The time has arrived to top your Perfect Pizza Dough with Bobby T’s Pizza Sauce, Bobby T’s Pizza Topping, and your favorite toppings.Bobby T’s Pizza Sauce, Bobby T’s Pizza Topping
BakingInstructions for Perfect Pizza Pies
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN500 F (260 C) for 9-11 minutes
- PIZZA OVEN900 F (480 C) Air Temp / 700-775 F (371 - 413 C) Floor Temp for 90-120 seconds
Tried this recipe?Mention @bbqbob11 or tag #imadethisbob!