Perfect Pizza Dough (Same Day)
(Same Day Method)
- 13 oz Bobby T’s Perfect Pizza Dough Mix (1 Package)
- 10 oz cool water
- Semolina flour for dusting
Prep Instructions for Perfect Pizza Pies
- Start by emptying the contents of Bobby T’s Perfect Pizza Dough into a large mixing bowl. Add 290 grams (approx. 10 oz) of cool water.
- Combine the mixture well. You can do this by hand for 7-10 minutes, or with a mixer using a dough hook attachment for 4-6 minutes on low speed, until fully mixed.
- Place your dough inside a covered container and let it proof at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours.
- Using a dough knife, cut your Perfect Pizza Dough into 2 or 3 equal sections. (That will determine the size your finished pizza crusts will be.) Then form and shape each of your dough sections into nice round dough balls.
- Then you’ll cover the dough balls in your container and allow them to proof for another 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Here’s where it gets interesting. Coat your hands and work surface with flour and begin to stretch the dough balls to form your pizza crust. You’ll feel like an authentic Italian pizzaiolo.
- The time has arrived to top your Perfect Pizza Dough with Bobby T’s Pizza Sauce, Bobby T’s Pizza Topping, and your favorite toppings.Bobby T’s Pizza Sauce, Bobby T’s Pizza Topping
Baking Instructions for Perfect Pizza Pies
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN500 F (260 C) for 9-11 minutes
- PIZZA OVEN900 F (480 C) Air Temp / 700-775 F (371 - 413 C) Floor Temp for 90-120 seconds
Tried this recipe?Mention @bbqbob11 or tag #imadethisbob!