BBQ Bobs Sriracha Smoked Ribs
BBQ Bob is pleased to share his latest Sriracha Smoked Ribs Recipe. This simple but unique recipe takes the subtle heat from your favorite Sriracha sauce and combines that with the amazing smoke flavor from slow cooking ribs on your cooker. This recipe will be a hit with all your friend and family and almost guarantee a great night.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 rack St. Louis StyleRibs (choose the meatiest ones you can find)
- 3 ounces BBQ Bob’s Alpha BBQ Rub
- 5 ounces BBQ Bob’s Hav'N a BBQ Sauce
- Pull membrane from bone side of ribs (use a dry paper towel to help with grip). Lightly spread the Sriracha sauce on both sides of the ribs ( this helps to keep the rub on and offers great taste)
- Next moderately shake on BBQ Bob’s Alpha BBQ Rub (covering both sides)
- Set the temperature of your smoker to 275° F (use 2 small chunks of apple or pecan wood for smoke)
- Place the ribs on your smoker or if using a Rib Ring by BBQ Guru place the uncut side of the ribs facing up and around in your Rib Ring
- Cook the Ribs to about 4 ½ - 5 hours
- Carefully pick up ribs with two hands or a set of tongs and lay on a baking sheet or grill rack with the meat side up
- Brush the BBQ Bob’s Hav'N a BBQ Sauce on the ribs covering both sides of the rack and place them back into 275°F heat for about 10 min.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 10 minutes and slice
Tried this recipe?Mention @bbqbob11 or tag #imadethisbob!